Fly-Jet Index du Forum
Fly-Jet
Compagnie aérienne virtuelle

Fly-Jet Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: ONLINE BOOK The Lucky Few: Finding God's Best In The Most U ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fly-Jet Index du Forum -> Le Salon "Fly-Jet" -> Les Créations "Fly-Jet"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dimitvant
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 119
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK The Lucky Few: Finding God's Best In The Most U Répondre en citant

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana',sans-serif; font-size: 8.5pt;">These are the faces that call me &ldquo;mom,&rdquo; the three children who made me a mother.</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana',sans-serif; font-size: 8.5pt;">&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; When I started my journey into parenthood I never thought it would look like this. I never planned on having three adopted children, and I certainly never imagined that two of them would have Down syndrome. But like most of the things God does, once we stepped into the craziness and confusion of the unknown and unplanned, we quickly realized that we were indeed among the lucky few.</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana',sans-serif; font-size: 8.5pt;">&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; When my husband and I decided to grow our family ten years ago, we were surprised to find that getting pregnant was not as easy as we had thought it would be. And as we navigated the ups and downs of infertility, God led us down the path of adoption. Of course, we would adopt! Not what we had originally planned, but certainly a wonderful option.</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana',sans-serif; font-size: 8.5pt;">&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; But just as we began to get a comfortable grasp on growing our family through adoption, God introduced us to Macyn Hope, a very sick little girl with Down syndrome who desperately needed a family. As we continued to follow God&rsquo;s calling, first with Macyn, and later with Truly and then August, we found ourselves further and further from the comfortable paths we thought our lives would take, and instead moving down some very scary, and often painful roads.</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana',sans-serif; font-size: 8.5pt;">&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Even though at times His plan seemed terrifying and even downright foolish, little could we have known how much goodness, blessing, and joy would flow out of loving these three little people He&rsquo;s put into our lives. No, it&rsquo;s not been easy: not the open-heart surgeries or the challenges of raising two children with Down syndrome or the complexities of dealing with birth-families or the struggles we&rsquo;ve had with the public education system. But through it all, every new and uncomfortable situation has only proven to be another chance to see how very good God&rsquo;s plan is for our lives and how downright lucky we are to be able to live it out.&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>

<span style="font-family: 'Verdana',sans-serif; font-size: 8.5pt;">&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; It&rsquo;s only the lucky few that recognize that the most beautiful things in this life are often found in the differences. What some would see as misfortune, I&rsquo;ve learned to see as nothing more than pure luck.</span>

The Lucky Few: Finding God's Best in the Most Unlikely Places store book

Tags: book book free from Galaxy, book google docs, book 2shared, download without account, book MediaFire, book pc free, book BitTorrent free, book download via Transmission, mobile ebook, book book free from Galaxy, book zipshare, story offline online doc finder, information wiki author book francais, free fb2, free writer original german reader, download french, Google Drive, offline get purchase mobile online, free docx, book 4Shared, download eng book, audio book, book cheap book, ios access how download information online

Joy is always waiting in the paths we would never choose for ourselvesShe had a plan for how life and motherhood would happen for herEveryone ONLINE BOOK At the Edge: Riding for My Life thisThere was an error processing your request- Devotional BiblesThey live in Southern CaliforniaWhat some would see as misfortune, I&rsquo;ve learned to see as nothing more than pure luckNeed more information? Contact UsYou&rsquo;ll want to buy this book for everyone you knowHearing Heather share about what it means to use people first language that honors and respects the dignity and humanity of her children, and the sweet ways she tries to extend grace and education to the people she meets in her daily life who may have Earlier this week I was listening to the latest episode of The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey, where she was speaking with Heather Avis, the author of this book

-- Gift Books When I started my journey into parenthood I never thought it would look like thisI ONLINE BOOK Kasani's Organic Baby and Toddler CookBook: Fresh, Homemade Foods for a Healthy Start reading the story about how they adopted their children and how God led them right where He wanted them to go-- NIV First Century Study BiblesI never planned on having three adopted children, and I certainly never imagined that two of them would have Down syndrome-- John CFind Related Products&#9660&#9650 Download >> eBooks >> Biography Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational eBooks Researches in the Phenomena of Spiritualism (1874) William Crookes Biography >> Memoir eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational Author/Artist Review&#9660&#9650 I'm the author/artist and I want to review The Lucky Few: Finding God's Best in the Most Unlikely Places - eBookWant it Monday? Order by tomorrow and choose Overnight shipping at checkoutBut The Lucky Few is about so much more

Heather's account is [PDF] A Trial Attorney's Perspective: Two Dogmas Of Law School Academics and vulnerable in a way that allowed me READ BOOK Surnames process along with her and reflect on the ways I need A Mile in My Shoes: Cultivating Compassion download epub mobi pdf fb2 want to grow into loving others better- Children's DevotionalsAvis ultimately shares the joy that she has learned through this journey with GodShe reminds ONLINE BOOK Run Dog Run over and over that he Dig &bull; Shuck &bull; Shake: Fish &amp; Seafood Recipes from the Pacific Northwest download epub mobi pdf fb2 in control and though we are inclined to worry, we need to remember his past goodness and trust home in the rough patchesSingle-- Spiritual Growth

It will make you stop pursuing dead ends even when you know they are selfish because This book will make you weep in the best way possibleHeather is a wife to her loving and supportive husband Josh, and mother to Macyn, Truly, and AugustFinding out my baby was going to be born with major health issues and Down syndrome was extremely hard, but Heather words it perfectly, " And when I looked back, searching for it, I couldn't even find a glimpse of tragedy, because it has been [PDF] Invitations to the Good and enveloped by beauty" You can preorder this book now at theluckyfewbook.com-- You Are FreeTarget : Expect More(It's so much more than that, though.) Heather's story is about what happens when Arne &amp; Carlos' Field Guide to Knitted Birds: Over 40 Handmade Projects to Liven Up Your Roost download epub mobi pdf fb2 say "yes" to God in a season that seems all wrong and find that it's the only place you ever wanted to beRstica (RV 1909 Bible, Paperpack) In Stock .99 Retail: .99 Add To Cart .99 View All 15 Products Add To Cart Product Information&#9660&#9650 Format: DRM Protected ePubVendor: ZondervanPublication Date: 2017ISBN: 9780310345497ISBN-13: 9780310345497UPC: 025986345495 Other Customers Also Purchased Add To Cart Add To Wishlist The Lucky Few: Finding God's Best in the Most Unlikely Places Heather Avis Heather Avis Zondervan / 2017 / Trade Paperback .49 Retail: .99 Save 38% (.50) 4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews Add To Cart Add To Wishlist The NIV Daily Bible, Softcover F-- Bibles 171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Juin - 06:16 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Fly-Jet Index du Forum -> Le Salon "Fly-Jet" -> Les Créations "Fly-Jet" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006